Thursday, September 24, 2015

RELEASE DAY BLAST: Initium by Courtney Cole

INITIUM Nocte Prequel by Courtney Cole



The end is coming. LUX is almost here. But everything has a beginning. A beginning before the night. Before Finn. Before Calla. Everything starts somewhere.

This is where the darkness is born. ANOTHER STORY.

INITIUM (Nocte #2.5), a Nocte Trilogy between-the-books novella, is now available...and only $0.99 for TODAY ONLY! Includes an exclusive FOUR CHAPTER sneak peek of Lux (Nocte #3)! 




I never knew what the consequences would be. I say that like it’s a defense, an excuse. It’s not. It’s simply the truth. I never knew what he would become to me. Through everything, he’s become everything. My rock, my air, my love. My everything. And then…. Things changed. Because it was wrong. Because sometimes, our sons must pay for the sins of their fathers. Or their mothers. I’m afraid that I’m lost, that I’m damned. After you read this, you’ll probably agree. Really, it doesn’t matter. All that matters is that I save him. Because he shouldn’t pay for my sin. Judge me if you like. But keep reading. This is our beginning. This is where the darkness truly starts.

Get INITIUM on Amazon | iBooks | Nook | Kobo
Add it on Goodreads



Get NOCTE, the first book in the trilogy Amazon | iBooks | Nook | Kobo | Audible Audiobook

Get VERUM, the second book in the trilogy Amazon | iBooks | Nook | Kobo | Audible Audiobook

LUX, the final book in the trilogy, 
is coming October 28, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment