Monday, October 12, 2015

RELEASE DAY BLAST: Dirty English by Ilsa Madden-Mills




Meet Declan and Elizabeth in Ilsa Madden-Mills 
new fighter romance!

$0.99 RELEASE DAY ONLY!

★★ PURCHASE Dirty English Today!★★


**Dirty English is a modern love story inspired by Pride and Prejudice**



A scarred fighter.
A girl with rules.
One night of unbridled passion.

There are three things you need to know about Elizabeth Bennett: she’s smart as a whip, always in control, and lives by a set of carefully crafted rules. She’s learned the hard way that people you love the most always hurt you in the end.

But then she meets Declan Blay, the new neighbor at her apartment complex.

A tattooed British street fighter, he’s the campus bad boy she’s supposed to avoid, but when he saves her from a frat party gone bad, all her rules about sex and love fly out the window.

She gives him one night of unbridled passion, but he longs for more.

With only a cardboard-thin wall separating their bedrooms, he dreams of possessing the vulnerable girl next door forever.

One night. Two damaged hearts. The passion of a lifetime.






New York Times and USA Today best-selling author Ilsa Madden-Mills writes about strong heroines and sexy alpha males that sometimes you just want to slap.

She's addicted to all things fantasy, including unicorns and sword-wielding heroes in books. Other fascinations include frothy coffee beverages, dark chocolate, Instagram, Ian Somerhalder (seriously hot), astronomy (she's a Gemini), Sephora make-up, and tattoos.

She has a degree in English and a Master's in Education.

When she's not pecking away on her computer, she shops for cool magnets, paints old furniture, and eats her weight in sushi.


SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:

You can stalk her on her website as well as get signed books: http://www.ilsamaddenmills.com



Twitter: @ilsamaddenmills


 OH WOW!!
I gotta say first, that this is my first Ilsa Madden-Mills book and she totally blew me away...

I have had a couple of her books in my kindle and on my TBR, but you know how you get bogged down with that TBR.. well that was me...
I am totally shaking my head right now in shame at why I didn't get to one of her's earlier...
But, I am not too sad b/c I had Dirty English to christen me... *smirks*
I started this book with no idea what to expect...
Yes, we know there are two scarred individuals fighting their past, but yowza, I had no idea how deep and emotional I would get attached...
Elizabeth and Declan are two well developed, complex characters that before you know what hits you, their story has woven in to your soul and you are helplessly connected to them in every way...
I could not put this book down...and sadly when I had to...*glares off in to space for that interruption* all I could do was think about this phenomenal, gut wrenching, touching, breath-taking read...
Seriously...
I was so caught up in Elizabeth...My heart ached for her on so many levels...She was so strong yet so vulnerable...I would get so angry at her sometimes for following her "rules" but I knew it was something she had to go through so that she could grow...
And GIRLS....let me tell you about Declan..*sighs heavily* yes...meet the man of your dreams...When it says it is a modern day telling of Pride and Prejudice..*melts in to a pile of goo* First...he's British...LOL, it is definitely a high point, but let me tell you about the best parts...Oh this man...this beautiful soul...He may be hard and rough on the outside, but this man was a soft teddy bear on the inside...his heart was of pure gold and AHHHHHH I love Declan...
This is really a story that you need to pick up and find out how amazing it is for yourself...
I hope you can experience as deeply as I have...
Ilsa Madden-Mills has created an extraordinary cast of characters that provide us with an epic love story that is now one of my favorite reads of 2015...
Get yours today!!! 



Ilsa Madden-Mills’ other books:

VERY BAD THINGS

VERY WICKED BEGINNINGS
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1K5NvX8

VERY WICKED THINGS

VERY TWISTED THINGS




No comments:

Post a Comment