Friday, December 28, 2012

TOP TEN of 2012--2013 Books We are Looking Toward

Well, we have come to the last day of our Top Ten lists and now we are looking forward to 2013.
What books are we dying to get our hands on in the upcoming year?  
Oh this list was just as hard as all the others...Take a look and see if any of the books we are drooling over made your list...
It was a nightmare trying to decide how and where to start my list(s). Best Up and Coming? Best New Favorites? By authors? Genres? Covers? Holy CROW! Far too many choices for one with such a short and unfocused attention span as mine.  Kid in a candy store much? Seriously, it was so overwhelming, I was nearly in tears. JK! I was a bit flustered and unsure of my decision making methods. Proving me indecisive. It's a viscous cycle. Madness ensues and often wins out. Of course I'm being dramatic, but it was incredibly difficult to choose. And then having to eliminate? Ugh! Torture.
So what did I do? I broke my two lists in to authors I know and love with their upcoming sequels AND new standalones and series by my faves and other well known authors.
My Must Have Sequels, Series Enders and Such:
Tiger's Dream- Colleen Houck

With All My Soul- Rachel Vincent

Twice Tempted- Jeaniene Frost

The Traitor Son- Julie Kajawa

Dark Triumph- Robin LaFevers

Lover At Last- J. R. Ward

Cold Copper, Age of Steam #3

Darkness Kindled, Fire Spirits #4

Burned, Dani O'Malley #2- Karen Marie Moning

Shadow of the Mark- Leigh Fallon

Eagerly awaited, highly anticipated... IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME Sequel: Requiem, Books of Faerie- Maggie Stiefvater 

Must mention: Untitled: On Dublin Street #2- Samantha Young 

Brand New Shiny From Old Faves...And Then Some:

Winter Queen, Fairy Queens #1- Amber Argyle

Doll Bones- Holly Black

Unbreakable- Kami Garcia

Loki Wolves- Marr/Armstrong 
< Probably my most highly anticipated book of the year.>

Icons- Margaret Stohl

Nobody- Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Etiquette and Espionage- Gail Carriger

The Collector- Victoria Scott

Nameless, Tales of Beauty and Madness- Lili St. Crow

Anti Goddess- Kendare Blake

Too many more to mention as HM's but here's a couple
 (or 3,4,5...)more that piqued my interest...
Don't Look Back- Jennifer Armentrout
Smash Into You- Shelly Crane
Hysteria- Megan Miranda
Undone- Cat Clarke
Cold Spell- Jackson Pearce
Vicious- Victoria Schwab
17 and Gone- Nora Ren Suma
Lady of Ashes: Christine Trent
There are WAY TOO MANY great books coming out in 2013...
I really don't think I can stop my list at 10...So, I am just going to list them and see where it stops...LOL!!

 Up From the Grave (Night Huntress, #7) by Jeaniene Frost

 Untitled (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth

 Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11) by J.R. Ward

Requiem (Delirium, #3) by Lauren Oliver 

 Boundless (Unearthly, #3) by Cynthia Hand 

 Magic Rises (Kate Daniels #6) by Ilona Andrews 

 House Rules (Chicagoland Vampires, #7) by Chloe Neill 

 If I Should Die (Revenants, #3) by Amy Plum 

 Untitled (Lords of Deliverance, #5, Demonica, #6) by Larissa Ione 

 Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1) by Richelle Mead 

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2) by Julie Kagawa 

 Apollyon (Covenant, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

 The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3) by Aimee Carter 

The Essence (The Pledge, #2) by Kimberly Derting 

Oath Bound (Unbound, #3) by Rachel Vincent 

 Untitled (Nevermore, #3) by Kelly Creagh 

Biting Bad (Chicagoland Vampires, #8) by Chloe Neill 

 Untitled (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

 Unbreakable (Legion, #1) by Kami Garcia

 Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2) by Michelle Rowen

 The Collector (Dante Walker, #1) by Victoria Scott 

Shadow's Claim (The Dacians: Realm of Blood and Mist, #1) by Kresley Cole

Fall of Night (Morganville Vampires, #14) by Rachel Caine

 Uninvited (Uninvited, #1) by Sophie Jordan

  Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
 Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2) by M. Leighton
 
The Traitor Son (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2) by Julie Kagawa
 
Black Fallen (Dark Ink Chronicles #4) by Elle Jasper
 
Iniquity (The Premonition, #5) by Amy A. Bartol
 
Untitled (The Grey Wolves, #6) by Quinn Loftis  

Untitled (On Dublin Street #2) by Samantha Young

Darkness Kindled (Fire Spirits # 4) by Samantha Young

One TIny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths #2) by K. A. Tucker

The Dark (a Kin series novella) by Heather Self

Ok...so I am wrapping my list up....Obviously I went over 10...I just couldn't stop...there are just too many to rave about coming out in 2013....
While I am sure I missed a few...I CANNOT WAIT for these!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment